The shuttlecock goose feathers quality are 100% infrared selected. All the feathers hair are straight and thick, comes with good strength. This is to enhance the shuttlecock resistance to wear and tear.
Undergone 100% badminton rotation test, to ensure the shuttlecock flight stability is attained.
- Premium Material: Natural goose feather distributed evenly which provides the badminton shuttlecock a steady flight and resistance play. High-quality cork head makes a smooth flight and a consistent bounce.
- Strong Structure: Strong adhesive glue makes the frame sturdy and ensure the feather and head not easy to crack, which maintains a good flight stability and offer a durable experience.
- Durable Play: The sleek goose feather are superior resistance to play compared with duck feather. High quality cork head is lightweight but good hardness which makes it super durable.
- Widely Application: Perfect choice for amateurs, beginner or professional players when exercising, training, entertaining.
- Sturdy Packaging: 12pcs ball is packed in a tube which can well protect the feather from bumping.
- Color: White
- Head Material: Composition Cork
- Feather Material: Goose Feather
- Flying: A Class
- Tubing: Contains 12 Badminton Shuttlecock
About SPEED | SHUTTLECOCK SPEED ( LANDING POINT ) REFERENCE
1. Stability and Flight Path Guaranteed flight stability and exact flight path are the two most important qualities of our shuttlecock.
With the use of accurate sorting machine, we ensure all the production of our shuttlecocks are of superior quality. The use of 16 feathers in every shuttlecock we manufactured further ensures that the flight path is stable.
All our shuttlecocks are tested to meet the badminton placement ratio that we use.
To determine their level, all the shuttlecocks were smashed or hit to ensure every landing will fall into the permissible distance range based on specific temperature, angle and same speed. Our results concluded an accuracy of 20% higher than those of our competitors.