An overgrip (also known as an overwrap) is a soft, padded, clothlike tape wrapped around the grip of a badminton racquet. There are a few purposes for an overgrip.
- Add tackiness (stickiness).
- Increase sweat absorption.
- To expand the circumference of the grip, and for adding more padding or cushioning.
- HUMANIZATION DESIGN – Raised Edge for Enhanced Grip and Decreased Shock. Our overgrips are manufactured to make it easy for you y to hold the handle and feel ultra-comfortable
- PERFORATED SURFACE – The Surface Is Perforated And Ventilated. With high-quality materials and exquisite workmanship, makes the grips more comfortable to use. Color long lasting, durable
- SUITABLE FOR – badminton / squash / tennis / pickleball racket, fishing poles, bike handlebars, stroller handles, walking sticks, etc.
- ANTI-SLIP OVERGRIP – with good sweat absorption and great slip resistance, the tennis grip can ensure lossless batting strength, protect and prolong the lifetime of your racket handles
- COLOUR – deliver at random.
GOOD AFTER-SALES SERVICE – If you have any problems after the purchase, you can feel free to contact us. We have the best service team to solve all customer’s questions and problems